Frequently asked Questions
Adaptor won’t connect common problems
- The adaptor must be paired and powered with the Appropriate Program.
- Make sure the Machine has Power and ground at diagnostic port
- Make sure the Adaptor is recognised on the Laptop, Check Device manager, plug in usb , see if it shows up.
- Restart the Computer this can fix a variety of problems
- Check documentation to make sure the correct device is selected in the Diagnostic program.
- Cat coms adaptor must be connected to the machine and turned on prior to connecting to the laptop.
- Broken Diagnostic Ports, we see a lot of dirty connectors and some broken wires, It is common on a Obd2 port for the pins to be pushed out the back.
- I understand the frustration of a tool not working , but most the time it is the machine in question ,
- If you have tested every option , Then you may need to reinstall the software and start again Do not do this unless you are sure )
Program won’t start
- Restart the Computer
- Write down all Messages
- Send me an email email@example.com
- Await my response
- It’s worth a quick Google search with the error message .
Return for repair
- Let me know the problem, in case I need to order parts, it will speed the return time.
- Do not just send the unit back, we may be able to Fix it remotely.
- All repairs are Ex Brisbane, Customers to pay freight.