Description & Details
- A Universal Adapter for Trucks , Light Vehicles and more.
Here is what is included with this kit:
- Universal Diagnostic Adapter
- USB Cable (Goes from your computer to the Adapter)
- Generic Diagnostic software
- Plastic carrying case
Take your Adapter straight from the box and start working with some of these features:
- Read and display J1587 and J1939 faults in “text” form. Request clear of inactive J1587 and J1939 faults.
- Display “total-vehicle” and “trip data” such as odometer, engine hours, and fuel economy from the J1587 and J1939 data buses.
- Create a viewable/printable/saveable vehicle report in HTML format showing all information that has been captured.
- Display common “dashboard” parameters such as RPM, temperatures and pressures from the J1587 and J1939 data buses.
- Request reset of J1939 trip information (trip odometer, trip miles, trip fuel, etc).
- Display J1587 and J1939 ECM component information such as VIN, Make, Model, Serial, and Unit Numbers.
- Record data bus data for engineering analysis as well as play that data back internally through the program or externally to the data bus.
- Configure and launch OEM applications directly without having to navigate through the Windows Start Menu.
From light-duty through heavy-duty, the Adapter supports most of your Vehicles! The protocols include:
Diagnostic Software Compatibility
The Adapter is RP1210a compliant and should work with any RP1210a compliant application. It has been thoroughly validated against the following OEM and component applications:
The adapter is provided with an SAE J2534-compliant interface (an SAE standard for electronic module reprogramming). The adapter should be able to reprogram all CAN/ISO15765 vehicles, GM vehicles using the J1850 Variable Pulse Width (VPW) protocol, or other vehicles using the DPA 5 J2534-supported protocols (i.e. ISO9141/KWP2000).
For Light Vehicle the Adapter has been validated against the following OEM and component applications:
- General Motors TIS2Web
- Ford Module Programming (FMP)
- Chrysler J2534 Application
- Toyota TIS (Technical Information System)
- Honda Service Express
- Mazda Module Programming (MMP)
- Kia J2534 KMA
- Hyundai 2534 HMA
- Volkswagen Erwin
- Audi Erwin
- Nissan J2534 ECU Reprogramming Software (NERS)
- RA Consulting Silver Scan Tool
All J2534 reprogramming and diagnostic software packages that are J2534-1 and J2534-2 compliant and use a protocol supported, as long as the operating system is supported by the application. Note that not all OEMs have released J2534-2 compliant software.
The following are the PC requirements.
- Windows OS
- USB Port, USB Version 1.1 or Higher